|
I received this touching email so I wanted to share it with you, hope you like it
.........
.........
..........
.........
.........
........
.........
.........
.........
..........
.........
..........
.........
..........
..........
..........
..........
.........
..........
..........
..........
.........
..........
.........
Give them some of your time as they did with you
nice story and i think parent are more important than any one so we shoul spent sometime with them.
I agree with you ...
also our prophet told us to take care of our parents.
this story brought tears to my eyes
so simple but it can touch your heart
thanks a lot ramsha
Very nice story i like it so mush,,
thanks alot for your special choosen.
Regards^^
this story brought tears to my eyes
so simple but it can touch your heart
thanks a lot ramsha
you welcome wounded tear ^^
as you said it simple but it touch your heart
what a creative idea
Very nice story i like it so mush,,
thanks alot for your special choosen.
Regards^^
Thanks for your special comment FioOoOnka ^^
it's simple that's why it special and touching