What is it ?!!

Hi every one , while I was searching in the net I noticed some pictures that I would like to show you.


First can you guess what this thing in the picture?









well thise is another picture, any guess?








is it cameras like a pen ?!









No, the answer is computer! shocked ? well thise future's new generation of computers



and thats how it works





Photobucket



In computers developements this is the latest advanced computer, that you can cary


it in your bucket


b


Photobucket


so what do you think about it?



6 Responses
  1. wounded tear Says:

    this is very interesting ...I guess this is called wireless keyboard


  2. нάяσ Says:

    I dont know what it called, but I felt interested I really would like to have one of it ^^


  3. mhaya _oo0oo Says:

    woow nice technology^^


  4. нάяσ Says:

    yeah nice and attractive...
    I dont know when we will have it here in UAE?


  5. Fio0o0nka Says:

    Weird invention i hope we can use it now , it's so easy and intelligent,,
    thanks zainab^^


  6. нάяσ Says:

    I agree with your ideas, hope we can use it
    quickly, it's light and easy to care any where.
    thanks for your comments ^^