|
The Intelligent Square
Break tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ^^
Let's have some fun in this game. The intelligent square, in the game you have to toss the purple square and push it in the black white sign, remember there are different levels in the game.
I've enjoy it sooooooo much ^_^ I'd reached till level 48, I've saw some players comments , one of them said that he reached the level 5000 O_O are you kidding ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I don’t deny there are many levels, But how much I don’t know, I know I wrote so much so EnJoY the GaMe *_^
Link : http://www.abunawaf.com/mm-15928.html
Break tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ^^
Let's have some fun in this game. The intelligent square, in the game you have to toss the purple square and push it in the black white sign, remember there are different levels in the game.
I've enjoy it sooooooo much ^_^ I'd reached till level 48, I've saw some players comments , one of them said that he reached the level 5000 O_O are you kidding ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I don’t deny there are many levels, But how much I don’t know, I know I wrote so much so EnJoY the GaMe *_^
Link : http://www.abunawaf.com/mm-15928.html
I liked the give and I win until the 4 level after that I quiet ~
nice game i like it too much and i play it many times befor thanks dear.
good job sycho, try to reach new levels.
don't forget it's useful for your brain
you welcome mhaya, hope you enjoy it ^^
yaaaay nice game i felt exciting my dear
thanks alot ^^
same as you FioOoOnka
but I'm exhausted, I don't know how
many levels I got to complete